Iron-hard outdoor workers! On your first working day you immediately put on your work clothes. Do not forget an overall, safety shoes and of course your glasses. Then you will receive an explanation about your activities outside and in the shed. The task you will be given is to completely recycle and disassemble engines.
Wat ga je doen?
As a dismantling employee you are absolutely not afraid of dirty hands. In addition to being a real go-getter, you are also a go-getter. You want to get the most out of your production and you have an eye for this. During the day you will deal with disassembling large engines and recycling the various materials, such as: plastic, aluminum, stainless steel & copper. You will disassemble these materials using different types of tools such as: cutting burners, cleavers, drills and breakers.
Wat wij bieden
- A good starting salary of € 10.75 gross per hour
- It is a position for a longer period of time with the prospect of permanent employment
- You therefore have career opportunities in salary but also in position
Wat wij vragen
- Available full-time (40 hours)
- Real go-getter who is not afraid of dirty hands
- You are physically strong and willing to perform physically demanding work
- You can work in a team as well as independently
Over de werkgever
Our organization was founded in 2005 from a long family tradition. The full history goes back to 1897. Our company has certainly built up a future through our long experience. We have now grown into the largest metal recycling company in Europe. The right contacts have been established worldwide to keep it that way. In addition, we are willing to invest in people, companies, systems, machines and equipment to meet the requirements of governments, suppliers and, of course, customers.
Are you or do you know the perfect candidate? Then let us know soon! This can be done by contacting the relevant branch, or applying directly via the button!